- Our accommodations are not suitable for children. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- For all Bedford Inn reservations that include a Saturday night, we ask for at least a two-night stay. However, in July and August, weekends require a minimum stay of three nights. Holiday weekends also require a minimum stay of three nights.
- In August we generally ask for a three-night midweek stay. We sometimes have shorter stays available between other reservations, so it is always a good idea to check with us. If we don’t have the dates you are requesting, we will be happy to put you on our waitlist.
- The Bedford Inn is smoke-free. All rooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
- A deposit of 50% of the total, including sales tax, is required to secure a reservation. However, a one-night stay must be fully paid in advance.
- As a small inn, we require a commitment to reservations. In the event you must cancel your reservation, shorten your stay or change your dates, your deposit will be returned (less a $25 cancellation fee per room) only if we receive notice a full fifteen days in advance of your arrival date.
- Any such change within the fifteen days prior to your arrival date will result in a refund (less a $25 cancellation fee per room) only if we are able to refill your entire booking. No refund can be made within the last 48 hours prior to 2 p.m. on the date of arrival. We cannot be responsible for illness, family emergencies, work conflicts or inclement weather.
Luke is my dog. He lives in my owners quarters area and is very friendly. He is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and sometimes enjoys the porch and common area of the inn. However, much to his dismay, he is not permitted upstairs or into your bedroom. If you are allergic to dogs, please let us know and we will cancel your reservation and try to place you with another inn.