Our Cape May lodging rates are some of the best in town. We offer our guests wonderful rooms, a relaxing getaway, a great hot breakfast and warm ambiance. We hope to welcome you soon to the Bedford Inn.
Rooms – $135 to $245
Suites – $165 to $300
(Seasonal rate range)
Rates are for single or double occupancy and do not include applicable taxes. There is an extra charge for more than two persons in a room, usually $30 per extra person per night.
Room Rates Include:
- Memorable full breakfast and afternoon refreshments
- Self-service hot beverages 24 hours a day
- High speed wireless Internet connection
- Beach chairs and beach towels
- Ice machine on the first floor
- Refrigerators in the common areas on the second floor
Other Things to Know:
- When you arrive, you are welcome to pull into our single-lane driveway located on the right-hand side of the inn to unload your luggage and check in.
- Limited off street parking is available for small to mid-sized cars. Stockton Avenue and a number of other streets in our neighborhood have no parking meters, and your car may be parked there for as long as you are in Cape May.
- Check-in time is between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. If you require a later arrival time, special pre-arrangements may be made with us.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. For your convenience, hot-water outdoor showers, fresh towels and a powder room are available on your final afternoon after check-out.
- All rooms and suites are furnished with authentic Victorian antiques and feature a private bathroom (inside the room), cable TV, hair dryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board, as well as air conditioning during the summer.
(We offer discounted rates and these discounts vary, depending on your dates)
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations are recommended but not always necessary. Please call for cancellations or last-minute availability, or stop by to see us.