Cape May Wedding
The Bedford Inn is the perfect setting for your Cape May Wedding for those couples wishing a small, casual celebration with a personal touch. We strive to make your day exactly what you want with warm memories to last you forever. While we’re unable to host large groups we offer a beautiful, relaxed setting in our enchanting, Victorian village by the sea. Our parlor by the fireplace offers an indoor setting with all the Victorian warmth and charm you would expect or choose from some of the many outdoor options available in Cape May.
We welcome couples, and will work with you to personalize and customize your special day.
- Ceremonies can be done at one of several locations in Cape May including the Bedford Inn, The Linda Lee B&B, 2nd Ave. Pavilion, Sunset Beach, The Victorian Gazebo, Harbor View Park or one of Cape May’s many beautiful beaches.
- If you wish, Reverend Archie Kirk would be glad to perform your ceremony with the standard marriage vows or customize one that is more specific to your personal desires.
- Accommodations at either the Bedford Inn (up to 20 guests) or The Linda Lee B&B (up to 10 guests) for you and any of your guests if needed.
- Carriages from the Cape May Carriage Company
- Wedding Cakes
- Flowers from one of Cape May’s florists
- Professional or non-professinal photography
- Romantic dinner at one of Cape May’s finest resaurants
Click here to view
Cape May Wedding Packages Available
- 2nd Ave. Pavilion, overlooking the beach - one of the best spots in Cape May for gazing at the ocean morning, noon or night.
- Sunset Beach, near Cape May Point - famous for its fabulous sunsets. However, if you want to get married there during the summer, Kate Smith will be singing in the background and you'll have a few dozen more people at your wedding. (There's a nightly flag lowering ceremony on Sunset Beach.)
- The Victorian Gazebo, at Lafayette and Decatur streets - the "bandstand." It's an in town choice, very old fashioned looking, in a quaint, small town sort of way.
- Harbor View Park, at Texas Ave. Three white pavilions sit on the edge of Cape May harbor. It's a perfect setting for maritime types who want to get married while gazing at a flotilla of fishing boats.
There's a $25 fee for the use of the sites, if there are over 20 guests. There's also a $25 administration fee. You can only reserve the spots for a half hour. No alcohol or receptions are allowed in these public areas and permission from the Cape May Mayor's office will be needed ahead of time for your Cape May Wedding.