The oldest section of our Cape May lodging features the Ellen F. Page Suite. This is a honeymoon suite with floral wallpaper and a peek at the ocean through the windows. The space features two bedrooms, one with a queen bed furnished with a lovely Victorian settee (a cozy sitting area with three windows) and a second room that can be used as either a bedroom or sitting room as it offers a day bed and two additional windows. Reserve now for a Cape May bed and breakfast experience you won't forget!
- Walnut Victorian high-back queen bed
- Separate sitting room with a brass and white iron daybed
- Private bathroom has a tub with shower
- Flat Screen TV's & DVD players in both rooms
- Iron, ironing board & hair dryer
- AC in the summer
- Complimentary WiFi
*Rates vary by season and are based on double occupancy.