The oldest section of our Cape May lodging features the Ellen F. Page Suite. This is a "Honeymoon Suite" with floral wallpaper and a small "peek" at the ocean. The two bedrooms offer a queen bed in the main room furnished with a lovely Victorian settee—a cozy sitting area with three windows. The second room can be used as another bedroom or sitting room. It offers a day bed and two additional windows. Reserve now for a Cape May bed and breakfast experience you won't want to forget!
- Walnut Victorian high-back queen bed
- Separate sitting room with a brass and white iron daybed
- Private bathroom has a tub with shower
- Flat Screen TV's & DVD players in both rooms
- Iron, ironing board & hair dryer
- AC in the summer & free Wi-Fi
(Rates reflect different times of year and are for double occupancy)
Bedford Inn Cape May bed and breakfast, offers Victorian furnishings in all rooms. Experience one of the finest B and Bs in Cape May.